There is no content to display.
We are just days away from the end of the year and the subsequent start of a new year. What better way to achieve your goals than with the help of a kickass vision board. Primarily, you are using your vision board to help set your intentions for the year ahead.The idea is to look at your vision board regularly and work towards creating your desires. I’m not a believer in just hoping and wishing for miracles to happen- it doesn’t work like that, lady! I believe you need to identify your goals firstly and then put steps in place to work towards them. You can’t ‘manifest’ them just by staring at them. The parameters of a vision board are endless and you can create your vision board in whichever manner you choose, that’s the beauty of it!
- On the pretty side of things- Choose a design palette so it’s visually striking each time you look at it. I’ve gone with B&W this year
- Select images that will inspire you to achieve your dreams, goals, wants and needs. It’s fine to have physical things as well as emotions, feelings, etc. I just source them for Instagram, my photo library or the internet.
- Write or find quotes and motivational paragraphs that you use regularly. You can also focus on key words- that was my decision for this year
- Include things you want to improve upon in the year- maybe it’s your job or health. Whatever- anything goes
- Include images of people/celebrities that inspire you or even quotes they have said. If that kind of stuff motivates you. If it doesn’t move you, simply don’t do it. This year I actually have focused on images of myself instead of someone random or known to me. I’m going to feel more connected to my image.
- I use my vision board as the sounding board or base to write my goals (in a separate note book). Here, I expand on the goals/intentions with timeframes and more detailed descriptions. Why? When you manifest or goal set you’ve got to be VERY SPECIFIC, nothing wishy washy. Get straight to the point! Ask and you shall receive.
- Share your board! It may feel private to you but part of achieving goals is making them known to people and having them “out there”. I have my board hanging up on my office wall, if someone wants to have a sticky beak at it- i’ll definitely be obliging
Good luck with your little project! Need some more inspiration? Read “Celebrate Your Greatness”
Have you organised your board yet?