There is no content to display.
There’s nothing like a great hunk of coconut to signify Summer is on it’s way! Here’s my take on a delicious treat the Bounty Bar.
1 cup coconut (finely chopped, put through a food processor if need be)
1/3 cup coconut cream
1/3 cup coconut oil
6-8 stevia liquid drops (slim me stevia)
Small block of 100% cocoa chocolate (I was lucky enough to have one brought to me back from a client’s european holiday) find in speciality delis/health food shops/or use cooking chocolate
Stevia drops (to taste, try 6-8 again)
Few knobs of coconut oil
1. Heat oil in a small sauce pan on low heat till melted, leave to cool for a few minutes, add coconut cream, coconut shreds and stir. Finally add the stevia drops and stir again to combine.
2. Place in a suitable mould or container (lined to avoid sticking). Something as pikey as a small take away container will do the job or use ice cube trays for individual portions.
3. Place the coconut mixture in the fridge to harden for at least 3-4 hours. Remove after 3-4 hours and cut into bite size pieces reading for a melted chocolate bath.
4. Place a bowl on top of a sauce pan (again low heat) filled with an inch or two of water. Bain-marie styles! Break the chocolate and throw in a few knobs of coconut oil (roughly 2 teaspoons). Allow to melt and add stevia at the very end.
5. Dip coconut squares into the melted chocolate. I suck at doing things that are fiddlely such as this, so why not palm it off to the kiddies? Even try stabbing the squares with a toothpick and then dip in.
6. Once dipped, place on grease proof paper and whack in the fridge to set for 15-20 mins
These bad boys come pretty close to the real deal and are pretty easy to make, so why not give them a go and crush those sugar cravings?
The next 50daysnosugar Challenge starts on 1st September, grab your plan complete with recipes and let’s do this. Adam (a previous challenger) lost almost 8 kilos in 50 days following the 50daysnosugar Plan and hasn’t looked back.
My Free eBook is yours, it’s ready and waiting. Fat loss secrets will be spilled!